The Washington House Hotel and Restaurant and Sellersville Theater’s Privacy Statement 9/14/18
This privacy statement describes our current privacy practices, as of the date above, with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with us, our website, and our social media sites. By using our website, you acknowledge and understand our privacy statement and consent to the information gathering and its use as described here.
Information we collect
1) We collect your name, address, phone number, email address
2) Credit card and billing information if you purchase something from us, either by phone or through our 3rd party booking engines
3) Information you post on our social media sites
4) Information about events you like, products you buy, etc
5) Information about the browser you are using to access our site, which site you came from and location information
How we collect your information:
1) Directly from you when you call us,post on our site,purchase tickets or make reservations for the restaurant or hotel
2) By using cookies, web beacons and other browser tracking tools, including 3rd party analytics services like Google Analytics
What we do with your information:
1) We respond to your questions and suggestions
2) We improve our products or service, including faster checkins, reservations, ticket purchasing, etc
3) We look at site trends
4) We offer you other products or services we think you may like
Do we share your information?
The Washington House Hotel uses InnRoad to facilitate online booking of hotel rooms. See their privacy statement here.
The Washington House Restaurant uses OpenTable to make online restaurant reservations possible. See their privacy statement here.
Sellersville Theater uses Etix to make online ticket purchasing possible. See their privacy statement here.
When purchasing our services online, you are agreeing to their privacy practices as well.
We do not share your information with any other 3rd parties .
We understand the importance of online security and are constantly evaluating our practices and those of our online purchase partners. We are PCI compliant and have regular external vulnerability scans. Our servers are protected with a multilayered firewall based security system.
What you can do regarding your information?
1) You can get information regarding your stored data by calling us at 215-257-3122 ext 224 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to request that it be deleted or corrected.
2) You can unsubscribe from our emails by calling 215-257-3122 ext 223 or by following the instructions on our emails.
3) You can decline cookies in you web browser settings and delete cookies that have already been placed on your computer or other devices.
4) You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking. Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser here.